Full-Time Care Home Manager
(PLEASE BE MINDFUL THAT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BACKGROUND IN RESIDENTIAL CARE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POST)
Care Home Manager Wanted, Worcestershire Interviewing Immediately!
Domus are working on behalf of an opportunity in Malvern for a small service in need of a strong care home manager to continue its current success.
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
- You might be an experienced Deputy Care Manager looking to step up
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Experience managing staff teams
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Hold an NVQ level 5
- £40K+ depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- 28 Days Holiday
- Flexible hours
- Good reputation in the area
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Home Manager, Worcestershire, Residential Manager, Care Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Malvern, Worcester
596 total views, 7 today