Full-Time Care Coordinator – Domiciliary
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Care Coordinator Wanted – Hinckley, up to £22K interviewing immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in domiciliary care. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its clients and its excellent support to its staff.
What are they looking for?
- You must be an experienced Care Coordinator looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be an organised individual with excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Computer literate
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Training and recruitment experience
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record coordinating teams in a domiciliary care environment
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Leicester
- Ensuring quality of care for clients
- Up to £22k per annum + generous benefits
- 40 hours per week
- Organising the rotas
- On call requirements
- Have a car and drivers license
- Carrying out supervisions and appraisals
- Responsible for risk assessments
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email email@example.com.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Domiciliary, Care Coordinator
672 total views, 3 today