Full-Time Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading and well run care provider that is currently seeking a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist to join their existing MDT in one of their new Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facilities for men affected by acquired brain injuries in South Yorkshire.
As a SALT you will be responsible for the delivery of effective evidence-based Speech and Language Therapy services for vulnerable adults who presented with neurological conditions.
- We are looking for a Specialist SLT to work 40 hours per week with a specialist caseload to assess their speech language and communication needs (SLCN) in all environments.
- You will work with the MDT to implement a therapeutic and neuropsychiatric approach demonstrating an interest in upskilling the workforce as well as planning and implementing programmes of care and treatment in individual or group settings.
- Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
- Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
- Provide coaching, training and management of junior staff and placements where appropriate
- Participate in the induction of the wider multi-disciplinary team and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
- At least 3 years working as a qualified SLT
- Experience of managing complex neurological conditions
- Qualification in Dysphagia management
- Experience of supporting and supervising staff
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- HCPC registered
Salary scale: £40-44k
If you are interested in the role described above then please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
585 total views, 8 today