Full-Time Area Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a care provider with a great reputation nationally – they are seeking an Area Manager to provide management for the Doncaster area office, including supervision of overall development, operational, financial and administrative functions. These supported living services provide care for working age adults who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs.
The Area Manager will become the Registered Manager of the Area Office in Doncaster, and this service also covers Barnsley, Sheffield, Doncaster and Grimsby.
- Salary: £40,000 – rising to £42,000 after successful probation period
- Mileage paid at a rate of 40p per mile
- Other benefits include pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the care sector and a sound knowledge of the client groups described
- A relevant professional qualification such as Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or relevant professional Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ 5, QCF Level 5 Award Certificate or Diploma, HNC, HND, Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care.
- Or a Level 4 in Care or Management and working towards a professional Qualification at Level 5
- Able to juggle multiple projects, prioritise workload and organize your own diary
- Excellent management skills, able to provide guidance to Service Managers and carry out performance management responsibilities
- Able to travel across the region, as well as other parts of the north for monthly meetings and occasionally you may support other Area Managers
- Good financial skills, able to manage large budgets
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“area manager”, “supported living area manager”, “learning disabilities”, “registered manager”, “registered area manager”
955 total views, 2 today