Full-Time Area Manager (Mental Health/Learning Disabilities)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Covering South Wales & Bristol
Domus are delighted to be working with a leading health and social care provider to recruit for a dedicated Area Manager.
Based from their Head Office, you will be responsible for managing up to 10 Registered Managers in social care settings which offer enhanced care packages to complex and challenging individuals who may have mental health issues, a diagnosis of learning disability and/or autism.
They are paying up to £55,000 dependent on experience.
- Overall Management responsibility for a designated number of services within the company portfolio, improving the quality of care and earnings and ensuring that the Company complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership to Managers, setting and encouraging high standards of performance and supervising Unit Managers on a minimum of once every 8 weeks basis, giving guidance, direction and support as required.
- As an inspirational manager you know how important it really is to lead, coach and guide staff to ensure their ambition for people supported is at the forefront of all you do.
- Hold regular meetings with the Service Managers to monitor the effective use of finances and resources
- You must have a full driving license.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will ideally hold a nursing qualification, however a very strong Area/Regional Manager from a residential background without a nursing qualification will be considered.
- Will have experience overseeing Registered Managers across multiple sites previously.
- Due to the nature of the multi-site role you must be a driver
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience with CQC/CIW required.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Reduced price gym membership schemes
- Free 24-hour helpline service from which staff can access to get advice on anything from money to family matters
If you are interested in the above position call James on 01628 630104 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference JD-AM-9294.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key words: Operations Manager, Regional Manager, South Wales, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, CQC, Health and Social Care, South East.
967 total views, 2 today