Full-Time Area Manager – Learning Disabilities (3-month FTC)
I’m recruiting for an Area Manager with experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities & Autism to lead on a group of services in Hillingdon and Wandsworth. Your role will be to provide inspirational leadership, development and direction across your services; bringing with you an innovative approach that maximises the outcomes for those you support.
I am supporting one of my closest clients on the recruitment for this role, they are a fantastic charitable provider with a history of supported people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities through a diverse range of support services. They go above and beyond for those they support and apply the same approach to support they provide for their teams. Although this post is a fixed term contract of 3 months there is, as always, the possibility a similar post will open up during your time with them and that this could lead to a permanent role.
Key Responsibilities of an Area Manager – Learning Disabilities:
- Work with the Head of Service to support the development and further growth of a distinct approach to developing practice expertise
- Ensure that your teams deliver great practice
- Create a clear, effective and regular two-way communication across your area, so that all colleagues understand and support the delivery of the business plan, achievement of its objectives, and delivers against the mission and values
- Ensure all staff, including direct reports, are managed and supported to perform at their best through regular 1:1s, annual reviews, and coaching
Area Manager – Learning Disabilities Requirements:
- Experience leading services from an Area manager capacity.
- L5 Health and Social Care Management
- Experience in leading services that deliver high quality support and great person-centred practice outcomes.
- Experience of developing strong relationships with the people we support, families, staff and others built on trust and respect
- Ability to manage and motivate individuals and teams to achieve high levels of performance
- Sound knowledge of practices and skills appropriate to best practice in learning disabilities such as recovery and positive support
- Strong knowledge of Care Standards and Care Act 2014, safeguarding, DOLS/MCA and regulatory frameworks
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
137 total views, 3 today