Full-Time Area Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a care provider with a great reputation nationally – they are looking to build on their senior management team with additional Area Managers to provide management for the Durham and Newcastle areas. This will include supervision of overall development, operational, financial and administrative functions. These supported living and residential services provide care for working age adults who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs.
This is an exciting time to join as they want to add to their existing team of senior leaders – if you are looking at the next step in your career or wanting a new challenge as Area Manager you could be part of developing a patch and growing with this organization. If you have high quality leadership skills and a level4/5 in leadership and management or equivalent this could be perfect for you.
- Salary: £40,000 – £42,000
- Mileage paid at a rate of 40p per mile
- Other benefits include pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
Responsibilities of an Area Manager:
- Motivational and inspirational leadership for employees and teams to perform at their best in building and sustaining a high-performance culture acting as a role model Effective Employee Engagement and Development so that all employees understand the Vision and Strategy and their role in it and are actively encouraged, developed and motivated to deliver Outstanding Service to Clients and have fulfilling careers within the Lifeways Group
- Driving up quality, achieving all CQC regulatory requirements and where any issues arise, develop, implement and complete appropriate remedial action plans.
- Achieving Revenue and Margin targets by the retention and growth of existing business, acquiring new business and the effective and efficient running of operations.
- Driving quality and business improvements ensuring Lifeways’ total competitive position is improved.
- Ensuring that structures, processes, systems and procedures are co-ordinated, effective and efficient meeting business, commercial and clinical requirements to meet future business demands.
- Implementing business plans and budgets to deliver agreed P&L including effective management of margin, utilisation, Working Capital, WIP and bad debt.
Area Manager Key Requirements:
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience and a sound knowledge of Learning Disabilities and complex needs
- A relevant professional Qualification at Level 4 or Higher in Care or Management e.g. NVQ/SVQ, QCF Award Certificate or Diploma (also known as BTEC Professional Award, Certificate, Diploma) and working towards Level 5 or above.
- Must have previous experience as a Registered Manager
- Significant experience and knowledge of delivering top and bottom line financial targets, and delivering commercial strategies and growth plans, building and sustaining customer satisfaction and participating in mergers & acquisitions.
- Results oriented, resilient, customer focused and process driven individual with the ability to build strategic relationships/alliances, build sustainable relationships with multi-culture clients
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade Coleman at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1010 total views, 4 today