Full-Time Adult Community Learning & Employability Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a fantastic national charity to recruit for an Adult Community Learning & Employability Manager in Ledbury, Herefordshire.
This charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs and has a proven reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living and community based services.
You will be tasked with the running of their day opportunities/creative learning centre in Ledbury which provides meaningful activities to develop skills and provide a platform for employment, volunteering and community involvement. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the supported employment project.
The successful candidate will be paid a salary of £28,000 per annum. This is a Monday-Friday role which will not involve working evenings or weekends!
Key responsibilities of an Adult Community Learning & Employability Manager:
- Overall management of the creative learning centre and supported employment project.
- Leading a team of tutors/facilitators who provide support to adults with a learning disability.
- Liaising with commissioners and local authorities with a view to expanding the service.
Adult Community Learning & Employability Manager Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role involving day opportunities/learning and employability and/or supported employment projects.
- Previous management experience leading a team of tutors/facilitators.
- A form of teaching qualification
- Experience in a learning disabilities background would be preferable, but candidates from a mental health/vulnerable adults background will also be considered.
- On the job training
- Training for professional qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlements
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
957 total views, 4 today