Full-Time Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities/Mental Health)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domus are pleased to be working with a highly reputable national provider of specialised services for adults with a learning disability and/or mental health needs to recruit for a Registered Manager to oversee the running of one of their residential provisions in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Registered Manager who will be responsible for the overall running of this residential service which supports adults with a learning disability and/or autism with additional mental health complexities.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Managing all aspects of the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experienced as a Registered Care Home Manager in the mental health/learning disabilities sector.
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing.
- Proven experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health. Candidates with a dual-diagnosis background will also be considered.
- Demonstrates positive values.
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect.
- Holds a QCF5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice.
- Wellbeing Support and guidance via an Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone.
- Qualifications – they will support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment.
- Staff Referral Scheme.
- Induction – comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month awards
- Long Service recognition
- Health Scheme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment on 01628 630104
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
1949 total views, 5 today