Full-Time Speech and Language Therapist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a Speech and Language Therapist to join their existing team in a Learning Disabilities and Autism specialist service. The service has 14 beds for men and women with complex needs who may have a primary diagnosis of learning disability, mental health issue or personality disorder.
Salary – up to £35,000
Hours – Mon-Fri 9-5
- Managing a caseload of adults with learning disabilities/mental illness who have complex communication difficulties
- Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
- Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
- Participate in the induction of the wider multi disciplinary team and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
- Experience in the assessment/management of communication in adults with learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenge
- You would need to have familiarity with working with Dysphagia
- Evidence of being able to work autonomously
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- HCPC registered
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
“speech and language therapist”, “SALT”, “SLT”, “learning disabilities”
2916 total views, 4 today